Historical, spiritual, cultural, natural, health and healing
FEBRUARY 15 – MARCH 11, 2020
FEBRUARY 15 – 24, 2020 – The first part of our journey
After landing in Delhi we will head to Rishikesh, The Spiritual, vibrant city, located at the foot hills of the Himalayas where yoga began and the Beatles, Steve Jobbs and Krishna Das got initiated into spiritual life and way of thinking, where we will be staying in a Ashram where you will have the opportunity to experience ashram life for 3 days.
We will then make our way to Agra to one of the wonders of the world, the beautiful Taj Mahal dedicated to love and have time to spend in it’s energy.
Then we will head back to Historical Delhi for sight seeing,
FEBRUARY 24 – MARCH 5, 2020 – The second part of our journey, you can meet up with us here
We will plan to leave from Delhi on February 24 to Kerala to meet up with Swami Mahesh on a tour of Kerala, also known as ‘God’s Own Country,’ a living paradise on earth, where we will enjoy the sights from a house boat,
And see some animals along the way
We will enjoy a homestay, living with local family and sharing your experiences with them as they share their home, and food with you, visiting spice gardens and elephant farm and watching the traditional dance.
After this we will make our way to the Ayurveda Centre for the Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat with Swami Mahesh. If you don’t have time for the Explore Incredible India tour you can meet us in Kerala for the Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat with Swami Mahesh on March 1, 2020.
Investment for Incredible India with Yoga & Ayurveda with Swami Mahesh
February 15 – March 11, 2020
- Advance Deposit**: $1,252 CAD
- Payment upon arrival in Delhi: $465 CAD
- Payment upon arrival in Kerala: $700 CAD
- Payment at end of Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat: $1,600 CAD
Incredible India includes:
- Airport pick up
- All transportation
- Accommodation – double occupancy
- Entry fees to all monuments
- Guide fees (Taj Mahal & Jaipur Palace)
- 2 L of mineral water daily
- All meals
- Airport drop-off
- Domestic flight to Kerala
- 5% GST
- international flights
- travel insurance
- personal expenses (laundry etc)
Vaccinations are not needed during this time we are travelling, but this is your decision. For your safety reasons we are providing you with mineral water daily.
Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat includes:
- Abhyangam – Full body oil massage
- Shirodhara – special treatment with warm oil poured over the forehead for deep relaxation and healing at mental-emotional levels.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Non AC Room (twin sharing) – Other options available
- Oils for treatment
- Internal medicines
- Towels for treatment and bath
- Soap & Shampoo kit
- Doctor’s daily visit charges
- Administrative charges
- All meals
- Airport pick-up
- Airport drop-off
- All service charges
- Vrindavanam – Daily Evening Kirtans & dance with Aarati
- Lectures on Ayurveda Session including an Ayurvedic Cooking session
*The cost, of approx USD 100 per day, is an estimate based on above plans, actual cost as per your diagnosis, Ayurveda treatments taken and billing will be applicable and may vary a bit. You can ask for an estimate of your bill before treatment starts.
Basic plans with just Oil massage, Shirodhara, foot massage and steam may cost around USD 70 per day, inclusive of room, food, and consultation.
- Options for Accommodations in Kerala:
- All Non A/C, A/C Deluxe rooms: are Fully furnished Double bedded rooms, well ventilated with TV and attached toilet/shower. Intercom, Study Table & Water Kettle.
- Add USD 5 per day extra for Deluxe A/C room in twin sharing.
- Super Deluxe AC Room: are Fully furnished Double bedded room, well ventilated with TV, attached toilet/shower. Intercom, Study Table, Water Kettle & a closed balcony.
- Add USD 10 per day extra in twin sharing.
- Cottages: Fully furnished Living room, Double bedded bedroom, well ventilated with TV, attached toilet/shower Intercom, Study Table, Water Kettle & private treatment/shower room.
- Add USD 15 per day extra in twin sharing.
- Deluxe Cottage: Fully furnished Living room, Double bedded bedroom, well ventilated with TV, attached toilet/shower Intercom, Study Table & Water Kettle and private treatment room/shower room & closed balcony.
- Add USD 20 per day extra in twin sharing. **Deposit is refundable with a 25% cancellation charge until December 15, 2019 after that time it is non refundable**
The last day of our tour will include a day to celebrate Holi one of the biggest festivals celebrated in India to celebrate spring!
How to book!
E-mail email@example.com to book your place